Social Media Whizz-Kid, Part-Time
compensation: GBP 7 per hour
- Littleinc Labs is a mobile communications startup, based in San Francisco, USA. We're building an exciting new mobile app and need your help to make it successful
- We're fun, we're laid back but we work very hard and need someone to help us find content online and attract users in London and the rest of the nation
- The position is part-time but the better you do, the more work you'll create for yourself
- You'll be working closely with our content and support teams to manage a growing userbase on our new app
- We're all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative, close-knit team that laughs a lot.
... are fluent in Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Facebook, Reddit, Flickr and Snapchat and know how to tailor your message to fit each medium.
... know everything that is going on in London and the rest of the nation. If something is happening, you are the first to find out.
... know how to attract new followers while engaging your current audience and can convey anything in 140 characters or less.
... have a large following online that you can recruit for a good cause at a moment's notice
... are on top of trends and have a reactionary brain, jumping on the zeitgeist where relevant.
... are always signing up for new social networks and figuring out ways to engage in new channels.
... have an eye for good content and can adopt a smart, chatty tone-of-voice.
... are young (university or school) and highly motivated, looking for part time income to help achieve your goals.
What to send to apply:
- Attach your CV/Resume and a short cover letter
- Please provide five (5) samples of your writing & original content; it can be anything, short or long, photo or video; please provide a link if it's posted online
- Tell us your five (5) favorite users to follow online and why you like them
- Let us know what twitter or instagram category you would excel at and how you would accomplish that
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers