Nationwide Educational content writer (UK) (london)
The perfect candidate would have writing experience, first-hand knowledge and expertise in teaching or tutoring KS2 children. Writers should be able to research and collect information from a variety of sources and experts in order to produce their own original work which will not have previously been published.
Please email us your educational background and any educational writing that you may have undertaken.
If you are selected, you will then be asked to research a specific topic and write about it for the final selection. If the position is offered to you and we are happy with the test paper written, we will be able to provide you with additional writing tasks to further develop our website. This will range from writing book reviews, to blog posts and writing mini guides to help parents with the education of their children.
• Experience of teaching/tutoring in UK primary schools
• Strong research ability and engaging writing skills
• High creative standards and a desire to do great work
• Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers