compensation: No Compensation employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AAT Distance Learning
Across each level of the AAT qualification we have the distance learning option to make learning more flexible for you. This is a great way to study while staying committed to home, work and social routines. We stream our classes online via video content, so if you have a computer at home you can be a part of the class from the comfort of your home.
With our distance learning you will also benefit from our work placement programme because we value practical learning!
Please note we advise at least 10 hours of study per week, so that you can progress through and attain the qualification.
Benefits of studying AAT through distance learning with our Award Winning Training Centre:
• Course materials delivered to your door
• Recorded video teaching sessions on all topics
• Live chats with course mates - become part of our virtual community
• Ongoing mentor support so you are never on your own
• Loads of questions and activities
• Access to online course support including - exam prep and mock assessments
• 3 months practical work experience for each AAT level taken with our award winning centre
Bonus: Gain up to 9 months work experience within a chartered accounting firm.
You should be able to apply for a wide variety of accounting roles depending on the level of AAT qualification you are studying and the level of practical work experience you have.
You will have an earnings potential of about £11,000 to £28,000 per annum.
About Our Centre:
The Training Place of Excellence aims to provide high quality Accounting trainings & Work placements to improve your employability. Once you have registered onto a training course you are then entitled to a free Work Placement. At The Training Place of Excellence we focus on providing a vibrant learning professional environment for all students in order for you to achieve the best of your ability.
The Training Place of Excellence is a non-profit making organisation which focuses on offering quality Accountancy Trainings and other specialist training courses and we support candidates with practical accounting work experience to help consolidate the knowledge gained on the trainings they attended.
• Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year 2018
• Distance Learner of the Year 2018
• Training Provider of the Year 2018 (Private Sector)
• PQ of the Year 2016
• Apprentice of the Year 2016
AAT Level 2 Distance Learning:
• BTRN- Bookkeeping transactions
• BKCL- Bookkeeping controls
• ELCO- Elements of costing
• UACS- Using accounting software
• FSYA- Working effectively in finance & Synoptic assessment
Learning plan and costs
BTRN - £120
BKCL - £120
ELCO - £120
UACS - £120
FSYA - £120
TOTAL - £640
You will also have the opportunity to attend a WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT for 3 months for FREE