favourite this post Are u training to be an architect or retired?Can u help draw up plans? (GRAVESEND KENT) hide this posting unhide

no pay


I am looking to convert a large garage unit in a residential area into a small dwelling. It is 8 metres by 5 with a forecourt area of similar size and a driveway leading up from main road of about 60 foot.
I have submitted a pre-application to Gravesham council for three options:

1. Ground floor 2 bed house with a conservatory extension onto foercourt.
2. Two storey house with flat roof and a roof garden to blend in
3. Chalet bungalow type with dormer windows and half wall.

They are very likely to accept one of the options.
I have bought CAD software and related items.

Finances are limited as I am going thru a separation so this will be a place for me to live in. Happy to pay expenses only, food etc.

Can email photos and details.TEL: 07973317402

Thanks in advance.

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6699549347


best of [?]