QR Code Link to This Post
I'm an experienced musician (vocals/guitars/bass/keys & songwriter) and would appreciate your first-hand experience and opinions on the London music scene, namely:
* Is it healthy and possible to make a living doing covers gigs (solo, duo or in a band)?
* What's the best type/genre/popular music of cover band to look for, or even organize from scratch if the above is true?
* If one wants to organize an original music band, is London a good place to begin?
* Are there still viable opportunities to showcase original music?
* Are there too many musicians looking (begging;-) for gigs to discourage relocating there?
I'd be grateful and much obliged for any further advice and suggestions about all things London.
Thanks for your time and consideration!
Direct email randbowman @ outlook.com
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5990142522
email to a friend